“I want you to have them in your personal library to guarantee that future generations of aikidoka continue to have access to this wealth of information”
Today is the last day of our Aikido Legacy Package offer, and I wanted to show you something special.
Here in front of you are a number of the back issues of Aiki News and Aikido Journal that I published during the early part of my career, for 26 years to be exact.
The publication started as a humble newsletter — that looked like this–, underwent several format changes, and finally metamorphosed into this.
All 119 issues are included in the Legacy Package. They contains some 4,300 pages of materials including hundreds of articles, interviews, techniques, news, events, etc. I want you to have them in your personal library to guarantee that future generations of aikidoka continue to have access to this wealth of information.
Please be sure to have a look at the linked video. This offer will be closing in a few hours…
All of this is yours…
- A 2-year subscription to the Aikido Journal Members Site with over 6,000 pages, hundreds of articles, and thousands of photos!
- Stanley Pranin’s three pdf books… “Aikido Pioneers – Prewar Era,” “Conversations with Daito-ryu Masters,” and the “Encyclopedia of Aikido”
- Chronological chart featuring all of the principal prewar and postwar students of Aikido Founder Morihei Ueshiba
- Complete set of 119 back issues of all Aiki News / Aikido Journal magazines published over 26 years!
- These are high-resolution pdf files containing hundreds of great interviews, articles, technical advice, photos, news, and more!