— Welcome to the Aikido Journal Members Site —
For nearly 40 years, we have been researching and documenting every aspect of aikido…
What is Aikido Journal?
Aikido Journal is the outgrowth of an aikido newsletter begun by Stanley Pranin in 1974. It has been published continuously, first as a print publication, and then online, for over 38 years! The Aikido Journal resources consist of thousands of articles, interviews, photos, videos, and other reference sources.
What products do you offer?
Aikido Journal has a large selection of DVDs, books, posters in our catalog, as well as subscriptions to the Aikido Journal Members Site.
Who are your readers?
Aikido Journal counts readers from all over the world among its visitors with especially large concentrations in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe and Latin America.
Featured Aikido Masters…
- Morihei Ueshiba, Aikido Founder
- Kisshomaru Ueshiba, Second Doshu, Aikikai Hombu Dojo
- Koichi Tohei, Ki Society
- Morihiro Saito, Iwama Aikido
- Gozo Shioda, Yoshinkan Aikido
- Kenji Tomiki, Tomiki Aikido
- Minoru Mochizuki, 10th dan
- Seigo Yamaguchi, 8th dan
- Shoji Nishio, Nishio Aikido
- Noriaki Inoue, Shinei Taido
- Christian Tissier, 7th dan
- Shizuo Imaizumi, Shin Budo Kai
- Kenji Shimizu, Tendokan Aikido
- Katsuyuki Kondo, Daito-ryu
- Seigo Okamoto, Roppokai