The Aikido Journal Members Site has the world’s largest archive of Aikido-related material including articles, interviews, images, chronologies, and audio and video clips. As an Aikido Journal Members Site subscriber, you will have access to all of the thousands of resources reserved exclusively for members.
What will I find on the Aikido Journal Members Site?
- Full access to the ever-growing Aikido Journal archives consisting of more than 675 articles filling over 5,000 pages of essential information.
- Full access to Stanley Pranin’s “Encyclopedia of Aikido” featuring some 800 entries with over 200 rare photos.
- Full access to an ever growing collection of technical and historical video clips featuring many of the best-known exponents of aikido, Daito-ryu aikijujutsu, and other martial arts
- An expanding collection of audio interviews and lectures by some of the leading teachers in aikido history
How will this personally benefit you?
- Imagine the impact of having this rich resource of well-organized and indexed information at your fingertips 24/7
- The answer to virtually any question regarding aikido you might have can be discovered through a few mouse clicks and a little–or a lot–of reading
- You will have direct access to the wisdom and techniques of many of the aikido masters of the prewar and early postwar generations–those that developed and spread the art the world over.
- Read the experiences, and questions and answers of many just like yourself who have come to aikido wishing to master the art and develop self-confidence, and a healthy body and mind.
To sweeten our subscription offer especially for the fast-approaching gift-giving season, we are also offering one-year subscribers one free dvd, and two-year subscribers two free DVDs of their choice. The same offer applies to those renewing for one or two years. You pay only the cost of shipping and handling the DVDs.