What if you could hear the revelations of the world’s leading aikido experts:
1. How they began their training and with whom they practiced
2. How they developed their skills
3. How they promoted their art and built their student base
4. What their lessons and best-kept secrets for advancement are
5. What advice they would give YOU to become a top aikidoka and transform your life
I’m talking about the LEGENDS telling you how they did it, and how you can too.
All of this information is available to you TODAY! No waiting…
Sign up for a free subscription to the Aikido Journal Members Site, and take the first step.
Yours in Aiki,
P.S. I forgot to mention who you will find on the Aikido Journal Members Site waiting to tell their stories and share their collective wisdom:
– Aikido Founder Morihei Ueshiba
– Kisshomaru Ueshiba, O-Sensei’s son and Aikido’s Second Doshu
– Koichi Tohei, the Founder of Ki Aikido
– Gozo Shioda, the Founder of Yoshinkan Aikido
– Morihiro Saito, one of O-Sensei’s closest students and technical genius
– Noriaki Inoue, the Founder’s nephew and aikido’s “forgotten pioneer!
– Kenji Tomiki, student of both Morihei and Jigoro Kano, and creator of competitive aikido
– and too many more to mention!
Founder, Aiki News / Aikido Journal
Author, “The Encyclopedia of Aikido”
Author, “Aikido Pioneers — Prewar Era”